2179 Yoakim Bridge Road
Our annual dinner at Dry Creek Peach is definitely a yearly highlight – this is our eighth year in the orchard! Words just can’t express the beauty of the peach orchard at the peak of season, the cold, sweet taste of White Peach Bellinis on a hot summer evening, the warmth and passion of farmers Gayle and Brian Sullivan as they lead a tour of their organic farm, and the engaging charm of chef John Ash as he orchestrates the cooking and dining experience. Chef John has created an amazing menu for our dinner, weaving Dry Creek Peaches throughout the entire savory and sweet four-course menu. We’ll enjoy our sumptuous peach dinner with wonderful J.Rickards wines.
- Welcome Bellini (White Peach Puree & Sparkling Wine) & Seasonal Peach Tasting
- Nibbles on the Orchard Table: Peaches with Ricotta and Chestnut Honey ∙ Zucchini Pickles ∙ Sautéed Padrón Peppers ∙ Tuscan Chicken Liver Paté ∙ Watermelon & Peaches with Chili Salt and Limes ∙ Salt-Crusted Potatoes with Salsa Verde
- Salad of Peaches, Heirloom Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella and Herb-Infused Oil
- Cider-Brined Game Hens with Peach Salsa
- Butter Braised Swiss Chard
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Peaches and Crème Fraiche
This Relish class includes 12 ounces of wine per person served to all participants over 21 years of age. Additional wine is available for purchase by the glass or bottle.