June – October 2012
In honor of his new book “Culinary Birds”, scheduled to be released in the Fall of 2013, we will recreate some of John’s favorite recipes from his many culinary adventures abroad. In this hands-on cooking experience, we will focus on local, seasonal ingredients used to create the dishes. We will partner with a local poultry provider, Pepper Ranch Poultry, for our main ingredient—the chicken of course! In addition to the recipes, you will learn a bit about current poultry husbandry practices, as well as some things we should all know about man’s first domesticated meat source. This farm-to-kitchen experience should not be missed!
- Crispy 5-spice Chicken in Rice Paper with Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce
- Chicken and Shrimp Meatball Soup with Cellophane Noodles
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad with Spicy Dressing
- John’s Favorite Chicken Sandwich
Click here to register by June 6, 2012. Space is limited.