June 2012 – June 2014
He uses the grill to impart a unique essence to everything from grilled vegetables for the gazpacho to wild mushroom hobo packs, with their sealed in juices and heavenly aromas, to the fresh fruits, seared to express their inner sweetness.
- Pizza from the Grill
- Grilled Gazpacho with Salsa Verde
- Vietnamese Lettuce Rolls with Grilled Beef
- Grilled Asparagus and Arugula Salad with Grilled Robiola and Mortadella Wild
- Mushroom Hobo Packs
- Grilled Trout Agrodolce
- Grilled Pineapple and Summer Fruits with Mint Custard Sauce
To register click here. Space is limited.
The end of summer is almost here, but here in Southern California we can grill almost anything year around. Here is a menu of favorites that will help you extend your season while you learn new tips for effortless grilling.
- Grilled Pizza Margherita with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
- Grilled Wild Mushroom, Goat Cheese and Citrus Salad
- Grilled Steak Tacos with Peach Chipotle Sauce
- Grilled Brined Shrimp with Live Fire Guacamole
- and for dessert, Pineapple with Rum-Lime Glaze and Ginger Custard Sauce
Celebrated Chef John Ash invites you partake in a global gourmet feast. Chef John demonstrates distinctive recipes with a narrative that connects the various dishes. He uses the grill to impart a unique essence for everything from grilled pizza to pineapple and he is ready to show you his tips and techniques.
- Grilled Pizza Margherita
- Grilled Wild Mushroom, Goat Cheese & Citrus Salad
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Chipotle-Lime Sauce
- Grilled Brined Shrimp with Grilled Corn Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple with Rum-Lime Glaze & Ginger Custard Sauce