January – November 2014
In this class I will be cooking from my new book, Culinary Birds. I’ll show you how to choose the best birds for your recipes and help you hone your skills with the delicious protein.
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Chicken & Shrimp Meatball Soup
- Turkey Breast Picatta
- Frisee Salad with Fried Eggs & Maple Roasted Bacon
- Tea Smoked Game Hens
Celebrated Chef John Ash invites you partake in a global gourmet feast. Chef John demonstrates distinctive recipes with a narrative that connects the various dishes. He uses the grill to impart a unique essence for everything from grilled pizza to pineapple and he is ready to show you his tips and techniques.
- Grilled Pizza Margherita
- Grilled Wild Mushroom, Goat Cheese & Citrus Salad
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Chipotle-Lime Sauce
- Grilled Brined Shrimp with Grilled Corn Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple with Rum-Lime Glaze & Ginger Custard Sauce
Join me for a fun hands-on cooking class at Ramekins Culinary School!
Dried fava Bean Soup with Sumac and Smoked Olive Oil
Warm Chicory Salad with Wild Mushrooms and Pancetta Vinaigrette
Pan-Roasted Venison with Blackberry Sage Sauce
Apple & Walnut Brown Butter Cake with Tangerine Caramel Sauce