It is a common practice in the food industry to put wax on produce. I don’t like the practice and it is another reason why I’m such an advocate of local farmer’s markets. Click here to listen to more: Wax on produce
Wax on… Wax off
- March 17th, 2017|Comments Off on Please join us for a World Class Cruise … put it on your 2018 calendar!
- March 17th, 2017|Comments Off on Waldorf School & Farm – Special Event – Farm to Feast Fundraiser
- January 5th, 2017|Comments Off on Tom Simoneau’s Wines of the Year 2016
- July 8th, 2016|Comments Off on RAMEKINS … JULY 17, 2016: Recipes from Culinary Birds
- June 24th, 2016|Comments Off on SWITCHEL OR HAYMAKERS PUNCH