Chef John Ash Dinner at Dry Creek Peach
Saturday, August 18, 2018
5:30pm orchard tour starts (doors open and Bellinis pouring at 5:15)
A culinary celebration of summer in Sonoma County
The evening begins in the farm stand, where we will enjoy fresh peaches and Dry Creek Peach Bellinis. We will then tour the orchard with owners Brian and Gayle, learning the practices of organic farming. Fruit and produce from the farm and neighboring farms will be featured throughout the meal. We will then sit down to a delightful table in the orchard filled with local and seasonal nibbles. The family style main course will follow, and the evening will conclude with delicious peach dessert.
Throughout the meal we will enjoy wines and port from Dry Creek Valley neighbor/winery Pedroncelli, celebrating 90 years, and live music by Patrick’s jazz trio.
This will be a delicious, casual, and fun evening to cherish.
Below is the menu* Chef John Ash has prepared for you, and we are thrilled his daughter Emily and her staff will manage the operations for the evening.
· Bellwether Ricotta with Pickled Peaches
· Smoked Paprika Hummus with Pita Chips
· Wild Mushroom Pate
· Zucchini Pickles
· Costeaux Epi Breads and Butter
· Basmati Rice Salad with Peaches and Cucumber
· The Greatest Green Salad with Sugar Snaps and much more
· Slow Roasted Salmon with Peach, Tomato and Jalapeno Salsa
· Charred Corn and Green Bean Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
· “Fire and Ice” Melon and Peach Salad with Figs and Crisp Prosciutto
Dessert: Peach Galette with Coconut Ice cream
*This menu may shift slightly depending on what the chef finds at the market