The COVID-19 virus has changed how most of us think about Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday by the way. We are told that we shouldn’t gather in large, non-familial groups, should avoid the classic buffet, use our own disposable utensils, etc. I’m so bummed.
As I thought about it, a scaled down (since we aren’t supposed to have BIG gatherings), easier to prepare Thanksgiving seems in order. So here are some recipes for a gathering of a few related folks that are pretty easy to do.
- FRESH CRANBERRY RELISH WITH TANGERINE AND MINT
- SALT-CRUSTED POTATOES WITH SALSA VERDE
- RED CABBAGE GRATIN
- SLIGHTLY SPICY AND SEDUCTIVE TOMATO SOUP
- DRY BRINED ROAST CHICKEN
- GREEN BEANS WITH BACON AND EGG
- WINTER SQUASH COCONUT PANNA COTTA
Get the recipes here!